- 3-5+ years B2B digital marketing experience and SaaS marketing experience on the US and other international markets – MUST.
- Able to work well with cross functional teams to ensure we are working on the same campaign goal and project manage the execution schedules.
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using systems such as Salesforce and Acton (or other marketing automation tool) is a must.
- Demonstrated success with demand generation tactics such as: email, webinars, database enrichment and segmentation, and third-party content syndication programs.
- Experience with planning and execution of digital campaigns including paid search, paid and organic social media, and display media.
- Plan, develop and execute digital advertising campaigns from initial concept to final execution.
- Increase traffic and revenue growth through the online advertising channel.
- Compile and analyze performance data for ad creative, landing pages, and offers to assess effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal product marketing managers, graphic designers, copy writers and program managers to drive messaging strategy and execution.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set us apart from the competition.