- 7 to 10 years of proven sales experience.
- 3-5+ years of sales leadership experience.
- You have extensive experience selling SaaS enterprise software.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and entrepreneurial.
- To think strategically and inspire others to go above and beyond to achieve and exceed their sales goals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities.
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all employee levels.
- Proven experience in marketing and selling products or services in fast paced environment.
- You’re open to traveling for business.
- Leverage and drive the sales process, able to drive complex solutions sales to effectively close new client deals.
- Be an expert on leadership and development space in B2B segment and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales process: identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships within key accounts.
- Coaching the existing sales team and building a culture of success.
- Accurately forecast and strive to exceed annual and quarterly targets with the team.
- Conduct weekly planning meetings.
- Coach your direct subordinates on things like pipeline development, prospecting, partnering with customers, and deal closures.
- Provide actionable continuous feedback to your subordinates; facilitate career development plans.
- Build a culture of inclusivity within your team.
Broaden their skillsets and cultivate the sense of performance accountability.