Your focus will be on the company’s further expansion into both commercial and enterprise segments. Other than leading our sales team, you will work with the customer success, product, and support departments to optimally address the complex needs of our clients.
- 7 to 10 years of proven sales experience.
- 3-5+ years of sales leadership experience.
- You have extensive experience selling SaaS enterprise software.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and entrepreneurial.
- To think strategically and inspire others to go above and beyond to achieve and exceed their sales goals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities.
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all employee levels.
- Proven experience in marketing and selling products or services in fast paced environment.
- You’re open to traveling for business.
- Leverage and drive the sales process, able to drive complex solutions sales to effectively close new client deals.
- Be an expert on leadership and development space in B2B segment and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales process: identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships within key accounts.
- Coaching the existing sales team and building a culture of success.
- Accurately forecast and strive to exceed annual and quarterly targets with the team.
- Conduct weekly planning meetings.
- Coach your direct subordinates on things like pipeline development, prospecting, partnering with customers, and deal closures.
- Provide actionable continuous feedback to your subordinates; facilitate career development plans.
- Build a culture of inclusivity within your team.
Broaden their skillsets and cultivate the sense of performance accountability.