- 2 years of hands-on experience in administration, development, and implementation of marketing and sales automation for B2B with HubSpot.
- Ability to take marketing and sales concepts/requirements and translate them into HubSpot automation programs.
- Proven knowledge in HTML and CSS, Microsoft Excel (advanced knowledge preferred), preferred experience with Mouseflow, Clicky, Adwords, Vidyard, Intercom or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of basic principles of data, how data is structured and organized, how it flows between systems, etc. Solid understanding of segmentation and database concepts.
- Able to provide analytics and performance to ensure all sales and marketing activities are trackable and measurable.
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and an ability to work effectively under deadlines.
- Advanced-level English writing and speaking skills – is a must.
- Act as a key resource for the sales and marketing teams and stakeholders in other depts to provide training and guidance on best practices and the ideal usage of HubSpot tools. Identify, gather, implement, analyze, test, report and document HubSpot requests and requirements to leverage HubSpot as the primary and integral CRM and automation platform.
- Deliver the full spectrum of marketing and sales automation and CRM-related tasks in HubSpot, including strategy, administration, setup and configuration, data maintenance, custom fields, workflows, imports/exports, integrations, asset management, etc.
- Translate marketing campaign requirements into actionable HubSpot strategies. Maintain available data sources/data structure to develop segmentation and targeting to effectively communicate the target audience.
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to the website, convert that traffic into new leads and nurture those leads so as to close and convert them into customers.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Identify, communicate, mitigate risks and solve data problems and inconsistencies. Create data infrastructure and hygiene strategies and processes for ongoing improvement of contact quality.
- Maintain analytics aggregation, generate reports, configure dashboards with HubSpot. Prepare metrics recommendations by request. Act as a day-to-day HubSpot resource for sales and marketing team members and assist in data maintenance, reporting and analyst functions with complex analytical and ad-hoc requests.
- Maintain system API connections and data management/sync approaches with a variety of HubSpot integrations.
- As an administrator, maintain subscriptions and payments for all required tools, platforms and systems.