Summary: The ideal candidate is a team player who will be responsible for working with company data in various business areas. Someone whom has strong development experience and background as well as whom is very technical. Specific responsibilities include reporting metrics, analyzing methodologies, suggesting operation improvements, and building proposal evaluations in a cross-functional environment.
- Previous experience in Business/Systems Analysis with a technical background
- Strong background and experience in development/coding/programming
- Experienced in gathering business/document requirements
- A degree in IT / Computer Science
- Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Solid experience in writing SQL queries
- Basic knowledge in generating process documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
- Experience in financial/lending/fintech industry is a plus point
- Improve computer systems and applications, which requires analysis and testing of all systems currently in use by the business.
- Design and write new computer programs and applications.
- Test and debug all current and new applications by the technical business analyst on a regular basis.
- Finding data and computer system risks and implementing new programming to address and eliminate these risks.
- Create data conversion scripts in order to digitally store data. Some highly sensitive information may need to be encrypted before it is entered into the system.
- Research data and write reports about computer systems, processes, and applications.
- Communicate verbally and in written form with other technical staff, informing them of potential risks and briefing them on newly created computer programs.
- Understand client’s business cases
- Gather, analyze, organize and document requirements within the scope of the contract
- Translate business requirements into technical ones for the development team
- Manage requirements by creating use cases, specifications (including RTM, BRD, SRS, FRS), UML diagrams, wireframes, etc.
- Design UI forms and business process logic
- Present the completed project to the client and gain their acceptance
- Create user training manuals and other instructional guides
- Train the end-users about the product during formal and informal presentations
- Document any change requests from the client
- Explain the approved change requests to the development team