- Executive Assistant, Admin
- Director of Sales
- Business Development Director
- Marketing Automation Specialist (HubSpot)
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Middle Test Engineer
- Middle/Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
- Business Analyst
Executive Assistant, Admin
We’re looking for an energetic and proactive Executive Assistant who will be responsible for executive level administrative support and assist on general administration work. You will support the Company’s finance functions, as well as day-to-day office operational and administrative functions within our Singapore office.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- 3+ years of experience in Administration or on a similar position – is a must.
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, attention to details and deadlines.
- Quick learner.
- A strong collaborator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Able to receive direction and then work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a start-up is a plus.
We’re looking for an energetic and proactive Executive Assistant who will be responsible for maintaining a positive workplace culture. You will streamline day-to-day operation of our Singapore office. This means you will be helping us with pantry management, office supplies and inventories. More specifically, you will assist with the following tasks:
- Administrative support to the CEO and management team (including booking hotels and flights, renting cars, etc).
- Take care of the office guests and assist with the meeting rooms’ management.
- Assist c-suite management with paperwork and presentations.
- Preparation of payment vouchers for vendors.
- Drive improvement and implementation of administrative routines.
- Network and communicate with Operations, Financial department within and outside the company.
- Plan and organize internal and external e.g. events, meetings, workshops, trainings.
- Resupplying office sundries.
Director of Sales
- 7 to 10 years of proven sales experience.
- 3-5+ years of sales leadership experience.
- You have extensive experience selling SaaS enterprise software.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, uses initiative and entrepreneurial.
- To think strategically and inspire others to go above and beyond to achieve and exceed their sales goals.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Hands-on approach to tackling tactical as well as strategic sales activities.
- Proven ability to influence and impact at all employee levels.
- Proven experience in marketing and selling products or services in fast paced environment.
- You’re open to traveling for business.
- Leverage and drive the sales process, able to drive complex solutions sales to effectively close new client deals.
- Be an expert on leadership and development space in B2B segment and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales process: identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships within key accounts.
- Coaching the existing sales team and building a culture of success.
- Accurately forecast and strive to exceed annual and quarterly targets with the team.
- Conduct weekly planning meetings.
- Coach your direct subordinates on things like pipeline development, prospecting, partnering with customers, and deal closures.
- Provide actionable continuous feedback to your subordinates; facilitate career development plans.
- Build a culture of inclusivity within your team.
Broaden their skillsets and cultivate the sense of performance accountability.
Business Development Director
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to build rapport quickly and efficiently
- Closing skills, motivation for sales and for meeting sales goals
- Identification of customer needs and challenges, selling to customer needs
- Presentation and public speaking skills
- High energy level
- Proficiency in English
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Ability to provide leaderships to a team of sales people
- Creativity and innovative approach to market segments through understanding the market dynamics
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- At least 3 years of business development experience
- In-depth knowledge of the lending and/or B2B software industry is a big plus
New Business Development
- Ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network. Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop persuasive approaches and proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to sales managers and other staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Improve company market position and achieve financial growth
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new market segments and customer needs
Marketing Automation Specialist (HubSpot)
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in administration, development and implementation of marketing and sales automation for B2B with HubSpot.
- Understanding of digital marketing strategies & tactics and the inbound marketing methodology: marketing and sales funnels, customer journeys, buyer lifecycle stages and lead statuses, buyer personas, segmentation, targeting, etc. — all with the main goal to attract, engage, close and convert leads into customers and increase revenue.
- Ability to take marketing and sales concepts/requirements and translate them into HubSpot automation programs.
- Solid experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, drip campaigns, sales automation, landing pages, templates, smart content, submission forms, A/B and multivariate testing, CTAs, workflows, lists, imports, etc.
- Expert experience with Google Analytics and web tracking best practices.
- Proven knowledge in HTML and CSS, Microsoft Excel (advanced knowledge preferred), preferred experience with Mouseflow, Clicky, Adwords, Vidyard, Intercom or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of basic principles of data, how data is structured and organized, how it flows between systems, etc. Solid understanding of segmentation and database concepts.
- Able to provide analytics and performance to ensure all sales and marketing activities are trackable and measurable. Ability to take the lead in optimizing campaign quality and suggesting technical enhancements to improve performance.
- Proactive mindset ability to work with minimal guidance, set and adjust priorities to follow SMART goals and KPIs. Provide creative thinking, problem-solving capabilities, and very strong organizational and task-management skills.
- Understand and be able to keep up to date with the latest trends, challenges, and capabilities in the marketing automation.
- Strong work ethic, keen attention to detail, and an ability to work effectively under deadlines.
- Advanced-level English writing and speaking skills – is a must
- A good team player with an ability to work flexibly and responsively in a shared environment. Strong verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills. Is customer service focused in approach to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner and listen to their needs and interpret appropriately. Participate in corporate initiatives and actions that ensure the continued success of the company. Work well across multiple teams of people across various departments.
- Remote full-time accountable and dependable worker with strong motivation and commitment.
- Automate, automate, automate. Build an integrated automation infrastructure to drive optimal campaign performance, generate the lead flow, and meet business objectives.
- Act as a key resource for the sales and marketing teams and stakeholders in other depts to provide training and guidance on best practices and the ideal usage of HubSpot tools and automation technologies. Identify, gather, implement, analyze, test, report and document HubSpot requests and requirements to leverage HubSpot as the primary and integral CRM and automation platform.
- Deliver the full spectrum of marketing and sales automation and CRM-related tasks in HubSpot, including strategy, administration, setup and configuration, data maintenance, custom fields, workflows, imports/exports, integrations, asset management, etc.
- Translate marketing campaign requirements into actionable HubSpot strategies. Maintain available data sources/data structure to develop segmentation and targeting to effectively communicate the target audience.
- Support sales & marketing enablement. Ensure qualified prospects and opportunities are routed to appropriate sales executives for further development and closure. Analyze and interpret lead data to identify potential business opportunities.
- Develop and implement the lead scoring & grading system and a progressive profiling strategy.
- Support marketing efforts to drive traffic to website, convert that traffic into new leads, and nurture those leads so as to close and convert them into customers.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Build and maintain landing pages to support acquisition and engagement marketing programs to successfully reach new and existing contacts.
- Support A/B and multivariate testing to gain actionable insights, determine best plan of action and improve campaign performance.
- Identify, communicate, mitigate risks and solve data problems and inconsistencies. Implement filtering and anti-spam techniques. Create data infrastructure and hygiene strategies and processes for ongoing improvement of contact quality. Minimize and troubleshoot system or configuration errors and mistakes as issues arise.
- Setup operational procedures for establishing naming conventions and folder structure.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in sales and marketing automation which may create more revenue opportunities for the company.
- Maintain analytics aggregation, generate reports, configure dashboards with HubSpot. Prepare metrics recommendations by request. Act as a day-to-day HubSpot resource for sales and marketing team members and assist in data maintenance, reporting and analyst functions with complex analytical and ad-hoc requests.
- Create and maintain workflow guides and any other type of local HubSpot documentation on an ongoing basis. Make sure it is up to date with any changes in HubSpot workflows, fields, integrations, segmentations, lists, automations, triggers, etc. to enable everyone on the team to retrieve the knowledge at any moment.
- Maintain system API connections and data management/sync approaches with a variety of HubSpot integrations.
- As an administrator, maintain subscriptions and payments for all required tools, platforms and systems.
Digital Marketing Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years B2B digital marketing experience and SaaS marketing experience on the US and other international markets – MUST
- Able to work well with cross functional teams to ensure we are working on the same campaign goal and project manage the execution schedules.
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using systems such as Salesforce and Acton (or other marketing automation tool) is a must
- Demonstrated success with demand generation tactics such as: email, webinars, database enrichment and segmentation, and third-party content syndication programs.
- Experience with planning and execution of digital campaigns including paid search, paid and organic social media, and display media.
- Plan, develop and execute digital advertising campaigns from initial concept to final execution.
- Increase traffic and revenue growth through the online advertising channel.
- Compile and analyze performance data for ad creative, landing pages, and offers to assess effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal product marketing managers, graphic designers, copy writers and program managers to drive messaging strategy and execution.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set us apart from the competition.
Middle Test Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing and testing methodology.
- Experience in SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) testing.
- Experience in using databases (MS SQL and/or Oracle) in projects.
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to write technical documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills, experience in working in a team.
- Experience in SE methodologies (e.g. RUP, XP etc.).
- Experience in automated testing.
- Project test and iterations planning.
- Participating in the improvement of testing processes in a work team.
- training and consulting within the scope of own competence.
Middle/Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
- 3+ years of experience in web applications development on the .NET Framework
- Fair experience in Angular JS, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5
- Solid experience in building commercial web applications using ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Good knowledge of algorithm approaches and OOP techniques
- Technical English (Written: Intermediate)
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Understanding of basic programing principles
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice
- Good analytical skills: capability to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Writing skills: capability to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff
- Modeling skills: capability to depict requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages
- Good spoken and written English
- Education — high technical, Computer Science
- Foundation of SQL, HTML, XML
- Object modeling using UML
- Experience in gathering and developing functional requirements, including use cases, technical tasks, SRS