- SEO Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Middle Test Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Middle/Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
- 3+ years of experience in SEO for B2B SaaS.
- Experience in working with US markets and other international markets.
- Experience in digital marketing from 3 years.
- Excellent English communication skills (as you’ll be working a lot with stakeholders from the U.S.).
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversions, and online customer acquisition.
- Data-driven decision maker, with ability to process and present data.
- Business-minded and goal-oriented.
- Manage and execute the implementation of SEO strategy: link-building, content management, technical issues, etc.
- Work closely with stakeholders in order to develop and execute search/social campaigns with a purpose of exceeding lead generation and ROI goals.
- Make use of various tools and techniques in order to manage current operations as well as understand the broader search landscape (Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Trends, and more).
- Manage all aspects of paid (search, social) campaigns, including keyword research, list development, bid management, performance analysis and optimization.
- Provide regular reports on campaign performance to key stakeholders.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and stay current with search and digital marketing trends, testing new approaches and adopting best-practice strategies.
Digital Marketing Manager
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5+ years B2B digital marketing experience and SaaS marketing experience on the US and other international markets – MUST
- Able to work well with cross functional teams to ensure we are working on the same campaign goal and project manage the execution schedules.
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience using systems such as Salesforce and Acton (or other marketing automation tool) is a must
- Demonstrated success with demand generation tactics such as: email, webinars, database enrichment and segmentation, and third-party content syndication programs.
- Experience with planning and execution of digital campaigns including paid search, paid and organic social media, and display media.
- Plan, develop and execute digital advertising campaigns from initial concept to final execution.
- Increase traffic and revenue growth through the online advertising channel.
- Compile and analyze performance data for ad creative, landing pages, and offers to assess effectiveness and identify optimization opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal product marketing managers, graphic designers, copy writers and program managers to drive messaging strategy and execution.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas that set us apart from the competition.
Middle Test Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing and testing methodology.
- Experience in SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) testing.
- Experience in using databases (MS SQL and/or Oracle) in projects.
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to write technical documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills, experience in working in a team.
- Experience in SE methodologies (e.g. RUP, XP etc.).
- Experience in automated testing.
- Project test and iterations planning.
- Participating in the improvement of testing processes in a work team.
- training and consulting within the scope of own competence.
- Understanding of basic programing principles
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice
- Good analytical skills: capability to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Writing skills: capability to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff
- Modeling skills: capability to depict requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages
- Good spoken and written English
- Education — high technical, Computer Science
- Foundation of SQL, HTML, XML
- Object modeling using UML
- Experience in gathering and developing functional requirements, including use cases, technical tasks, SRS
Middle/Senior Full Stack .NET Developer
- 3+ years of experience in web applications development on the .NET Framework
- Fair experience in Angular JS, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5
- Solid experience in building commercial web applications using ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- Good knowledge of algorithm approaches and OOP techniques
- Technical English (Written: Intermediate)
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and solutions